I won’t lie, I hated being pregnant, I must the most impatient person and I just wanted my baby to hurry up and arrive. Nobody tells you what to expect during pregnancy, how hard it is and how tired you will be.
The worse bits….
- morning sickness
- acid/heartburn, thank god for Omeprazole!
- leaky boobies
- bad back
- horrible spotty skin for the first 4 months
- stretch marks
- weeing a million times a night, sleeping through the night is now a distant memory…..
- cravings, none of which were good cravings :s
- massive weight gain, 4 stone to be precise! see the point above and it’s also the reason I got stretch marks
- SPD/PGP, I suffered from about 17 weeks and ended up on crutches for the last 6 weeks of pregnancy
Even though I didn’t enjoy my pregnancy, I see this face and it was all worth it